Skip to content
Factory Amber Removal
- The removal of the factory amber reflectors cleans up the look headlights. Amber pieces may be removed, replaced (if replacements are provided by customer) or painted. Pricing varies depending on application. Turn around for this service is usually same day. Pricing starts at $200 for a pair of headlights. This service can be included at no additional costs with other services.
*Includes Lens Cleaning & Morimoto RetroRubber Butyl Sealant Replacement
Custom Painted Inner Headlight Housings
- Wise Detailz offers a wide variety of different paint styles and options. Semi-flat black is our most popular paint option, giving a factory like black-out appearance. We offer OEM Factory color match painting as well, we just need additional time to receive the paint if not in stock. All pieces are properly prepped before painting. A primer is added before the base coat, and a clear coat may be applied afterward to your desired finish. Pieces are painted in a dust free paint room and a UV curing lamp is used to ensure the paint has cured before reassembly of the headlights. Wise Detailz uses a HVLP Fuji Spray Gun system for professional, high quality results. We only use high quality automotive primers, base coats, and clear coats from PPG and SEM. Turn around time for this service is 3-5 business days.
*Pricing is reduced for painting during other services
*Includes lens cleaning and Morimoto RetroRubber Butyl Sealant Replacement
*Two tone paint scheme are available at an extra cost
*Painting costs will increase with multi-part headlight housings
$350 - Inner headlight housing refinishing *(pricing based on butyl rubber sealed headlights)
- Halos have grown in popularity over the years. We may mount the halos on the factory housing if there is a circular portion which allows the ring to sit flush, or the halos can be mounted on a projector bezel or shroud. We have a few options for halos these days depending on your make and model including switchback style (white/amber) , amber, and color changing rings using a remote controller/bluetooth controller.
Warranty is for product only, the labor is not covered if there is a premature failure.
Headlight Lens Restorations
- Wise Detailz is able to restore your headlight lenses with our top of the line equipment and polishing products! Restoring the headlight lenses can make your headlights look nearly new again. Each restoration receives Optimum Opti-Lens Nano Coating to protect the lenses. An excellent value added service we provide for any headlight. Both Stages include a 4 stage polishing procedure with rotary buffer.
$50 - Stage 1- Removes hazes, swirls, lights scuffs and restores with high degree of luster.
$400 - Stage 2 - Full wet sanding procedure before polishing to completely remove all scratches, pits, and imperfections found in the lens.
*We recommend having your local clear protection film installer add on the lens covering for protection.
- You can count on Wise Detailz for professional and clean installations. No short cuts are taken; we treat your vehicle as if it were one of ours. Whether it's a HID projector conversion we just completed or an HID system that you purchased for us to install on your vehicle, we have you covered. We include a complimentary headlight alignment with all installations to make sure you are getting the most out of your new system. Installation service is charged accordingly at $125/hour.
Additional Headlight Sealant
- Whether you have an issue with your current seal or just want to add some more after your service is completed, Wise Detailz will make sure the lights are sealed up properly. Adding additional sealant is protection against possible condensation issues. Lights without screws holding the housings together are more likely to experience condensation, consider this service when purchasing our headlight services. We use the highest grade Morimoto RetroRubber Butyl Sealant in any service that requires the lights to be opened, free of charge. If you currently have a troublesome set of headlights that experience condensation, contact us for a quote to replace the sealant and make your problems disappear.
HID Projector Retrofit Conversions
- HID Projector retrofitting requires you to provide a set of headlights for us to complete the final product, or we can provide a quote using new OEM/Depo headlights. Pricing includes set of headlights to be converted, not including any additional product, shipping, or surcharge fees. On site installation costs are generally not included in our quotes unless we know your are coming on site for the installation. All conversions come featured with a full craftsmanship and condensation warranty. Please read our Terms & Conditions section for more details.
HID Projector retrofitting allows us to convert your current headlights with the best available technology. This highly specialized service we offer involves installing HID projectors into reflector-based headlights, or if the car already comes with projectors, we can replace them with ones of better quality and performance. This allows the customer to obtain the absolute best performance available on the market without any compromises. These conversions are hand built by our team on a per order basis so you can count on the attention to detail and high levels of quality.
Majority of models will fall into a price range of $900-$1200 for a complete conversion, with parts and labor assuming the car did not come with original xenon headlights.
Costs will vary depending on application type, sealant type, and parts used in the conversion. Please contact us directly for a quote on labor.
All conversions include the following to ensure a worry-free lifetime final product:
Morimoto RetroRubber butyl sealant replacement to prevent condensation and fogging.
Permanently mounted projector shrouds with epoxy, projectors affixed with screws, nuts, and epoxy once aligned.
Projector tweaking to enhance performance: sharpness, color, straightness, and intensity.
Fully plug and play operation on the customer's end; we set it up to make sure no runs to the local store are needed for parts, and no modifications such as splicing and/or cutting is needed on OEM equipment.
Fully weather sealed headlights, to prevent debris and/or water from getting inside.
Loomed wiring when possible to maintain a factory look.
*Quotes are valid for 14 days.
*Pricing is subject to change without notice.
- Wise Detailz offers a variety of high performance OEM and Aftermarket HID projector Systems. Browse our available projector choices!
Projectors are the single most important component in the performance you receive out of your HID projector conversion. There are many different options, but rest assured anything you see in our offerings is a great choice.
Get in touch with us to discuss projector choices for any given application. We have had experience with a variety of headlights so chances are we have a good recommendation on what can fit properly. If your headlight has a separate low and high beam bulb setup, only a single xenon conversion is needed. If the car uses a one bulb, low and high beam setup, a bi-xenon conversion is your only choice, unless the high beam function is sacrificed (not recommended).
We have narrowed our options down to these projectors below. You will notice we offer both aftermarket and OEM projectors, depending on your budget. We offer single xenon projectors and bixenon (both low and high beam function projector) to suit your specific needs.
All projectors are tweaked and modified for maximum performance if you have chosen Wise Detailz as your HID projector conversion service provider.
Popular options for single-xenon conversions feature the OEM Acura TSX, OEM Honda S2000, and OEM Lexus RX330 projectors.
Popular options for bi-xenon conversions feature the Morimoto Mini D2S 3.0 /H1 and FX-R Projectors. Our high-end OEM options include the Acura TL, Lexus RX350, and Lexus LS460.
We like to give projector suggestions depending on your application type, however it is important for you to make an educated decision on which project system you would like to use.
Not sure which projector is right for you? Contact us to discuss your options with our specialist! Please understand that each application may fit several different projectors or be limited to just one or two.
- Wise Detailz offers a variety of projector shrouds to finish off your projector conversion with an OEM Style. Browse our available projector shrouds options!
Projector shrouds are the finishing pieces covering the projector, leaving only the projector lens exposed. Conversions will only need shrouds if the lights utilize a reflector based design.
Each shroud has different dimensions, so what may fit inside one light, may not necessarily fit inside another. Although considered a non-necessity to some do-it-yourselfers, the projector shroud is really the part of the conversion that dictates the final look of your new projector conversion; its important it flows with the original headlight design to your liking. Please keep in mind shrouds can be painted to any desired color for an extra charge.
All our projector shroud options feature a durable, long lasting finish. We do not sell any used or OEM shrouds, these are all brand new aftermarket shroud options.
Lens swaps can be performed and projectors may be tweaked to get the best results. All projectors provided by Wise Detailz already include crystal clear lenses. Color modifications are included at no extra cost. We perform color modifications to the projectors only to the point at which the performance is not negatively affected, which can occur when it’s over done. Please keep in mind all projectors may have slightly different output, but once tweaks are done our goal is for the projectors to be very similar.
Halos, Demon Eyes, Strips
We offer a variety of LED angel eyes, demon eyes, and strip options that may be of interest to you. Contact us to see what's possible!
Painting any desired pieces such as housings, reflectors, and shrouds can customize the final look of the headlight conversion. This is where it really comes down to personal preference; the color scheme will ultimately determine the look of the final product. The lights can be made to look like they were a factory option, or you can have them custom painted to really set them apart from the rest of the crowd. Price may vary depending on the amount of painting requested. OEM color matched painting with a clear coat is also available at an extra cost. Amber reflectors can be removed, left alone, or painted so they blend in with the rest of the light. This usually ties everything together so the lights mesh well with the car.
Wise Detailz HID Systems
- All our HID projector conversions require the use of HID bulbs to power the projectors. A full HID system (bulbs, ballasts, and wiring) will need to be used if your car did not originally come with HID lighting. If you already have a factory D2R system, or running a rebased HID system, only a set of bulbs and adapters may be required. Browse our available HID systems.
Wise Detailz offers a wide selection of OEM and Morimoto HID systems.
Safely power up your HID system with one of our performance maximizing wiring harnesses. Easy plug and play fitment makes installation a breeze; especially knowing it’s all properly wired puts you at ease!
Get Started Now!
- A deposit is generally required to get your order started; the rest is due upon completion of the headlight conversion. While we may have a short waiting list to get your order in the door, we can assure you the wait is worth it in the end and that you will be fully satisfied with your purchase! Once the lamps arrive at our location the turn around time is usually between 3-10 business days. We can work with customers to get retrofits complete quicker if done on location or customers that need a rapid fast turn around time. You are responsible for any shipping or import fees to and from our location as a customer. Final invoice will be mailed out via email which includes a shipping cost to return the lights to you.
As always, customers are more than welcome to supply their own parts for conversions and we can supply the labor.
We offer OEM quality by creating a final product using the finest engineering and the magical Wise Detailz touch! Working with our customers on an individual basis we can truly come up with ultimate automotive lighting setup. Other companies may offer cheaper options, but remember you get what you pay for when it comes to automotive lightning. Do not settle for inferior substitutes!
To get started, please contact us to get a deposit payment request sent out via email through PayPal or we can take credit card information over the phone.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh