BlueGhozt Plus Smart LED Controller
Be among the first to use this amazing product and get a nice discount at the same time!
This is our newest product! It interfaces with iOS and Android devices via Bluetooth and is designed to work with WS2812b and SK6812 (Neoprism) RGB addressable LEDs. Also includes 4 12v power switches for normal 12v accessories! It includes all of the basic capabilities from our original Ghozt modules plus more and is far easier to install! 5v power converter required for operation!
This is our newest product. It is controlled via iOS and Android devices via Bluetooth and works with WS2812b and SK6812 (Neoprism) RGB addressable LEDs. It includes all of the basic capabilities from our original Ghozt modules and more!
This product is far easier to install compared to our original Ghozt modules. Connectors are included which plug and play with many off-the-shelf addressable RGB LED kits. Screw terminals are included on the board for solder-less connections.
- Four 12v inputs, for left turn, right turn, park, and brake
- Four 2-Amp power switch outputs
- Controls two chains of addressable LEDs up to 300 each!
- Fully configurable through Bluetooth with our iOS/Android app!
- New features delivered over the air through our app updates!
- Sequential turn signals
- F1-style braking
- Parking/running lights
- Showmodes triggered via Bluetooth
- One module controls two turn signals!
- Unlimited fully customizeable showmodes can be saved with our app
- Adjustable turn signal timing to car’s flasher unit
- Very low power drain while in operation, sleep mode when idle
- Small form factor!
- Includes a protective plastic housing!
Minimal experience with retrofitting, soldering, and working with LEDs/resistors recommended. Headlight/taillight in most cases must be opened to gain direct access to install LEDs. LEDs, headlights, or taillights are all sold separately.
Note: A +5V regulator MUST be used to supply power to this product.
App User’s Guide: BlueGhoztApp-UserGuide_22Jan2018
Installer’s Guide: BlueGhozt_v1-InstallGuide_22Jan2018