Ghozt LED Sequencers v5 28 Channel (SOLD AS EACH)
Professional Installation Recommended!
Note: You will need to purchase the Pickit3 programmer interface to re-program these units yourself.
- New, larger, version 5 model!
- Show mode stays in sync for hours longer now!
- 5 12v inputs, 28 switched ground outputs
- Sequential turn signals
- Parking/running lights on/off animation
- Vehicle on/off animation
- Looping show mode, triggered by a 12v switch
- Auto-synchronizing turn signal timing to car’s flasher unit
- 3 turns, 1 touch feature added to any car
- Reprogrammable after install! (Simply extend programming pins out of housing)
- Extremely low power drain while in operation, sleep mode when idle
- Comes with default programming, or completely customizable using our software!
- Ultra small form factor!
- Made in the USA
Minimal experience with retrofitting, soldering, and working with LEDs/resistors required. Headlight/taillight in most cases must be opened to gain direct access to LEDs, to rewire to our sequencer.
- (5) 12v inputs
- (28) outputs- switched ground
- Oscillator to synchronize show mode timing
- LED Dimming using PWM
- Output channels can sustain up to 260mA each at 100 degrees C, 380mA at room temp (5.2A total!)
- Channel output current can be increased using our booster circuit (see our DIY section)
- Provides full control of LEDs for running lights, sequential turn signals, brakes, car startup/shutdown, and show mode animations
- Fully programmable animations; build sequences or select from a list of pre-defined animations with our in-house software and have it shipped with your customized animations!
- On-the-bench re-programming with PICkit3 USB microchip Programmer (optional – $25-50)
- Ceramic capacitors/automotive grade components for reliability, designed to operate in extreme temperatures
- (1) v5 Ghozt Sequencer 28 Channel Board
User manual download: TurnSequencer_v5-UserGuide_3Feb2015
Programmer download: PICkit USB microchip Programmer application
Sequence Designer download: