- Looking for a quick and simple way to connect your NeoPrism Halos? Look no more. From wiring up BlueGhozt to simple RF controllers this wiring makes it simple.
- Knowing what controller you want to use will determine what wiring you want to select
- BlueGhozt Controllers are wired up different than all other controllers. BlueGhozt has Left Output and Right Output to separate left side from right side. Because of this a splitter harness may not work for what you are doing. Instead just Wire Extensions if you are running one item per headlight. See below for wiring options.
- There is 3 main components when dealing with NeoPrism; Halos/Strips, the wiring, and the Power Converter.
Don’t know which wiring you need?
- BlueGhozt + 1 Halo/Strip Per Headlight= 6′ NeoPrism Extension ( Sold in Pairs on this Listing. Only need one Pair)
- BlueGhozt + 2 Halo/Strip Per Headlight= (2) 2 NeoPrism Splitter ( Must Order 2; One for each headlight)
- BlueGhozt + 3-4 Halo/Strip Per Headlight= (2) 4 NeoPrism Splitter ( Must Order 2; One for each headlight)
- All other NeoPrism Controllers + 1 Halo/Strip Per Headlight= (1) 2 NeoPrism Splitter (One Harness does both Headlights)
- All other NeoPrism Controllers + 2 Halo/Strip Per Headlight= (1) 4 NeoPrism Splitter (One Harness does both Headlights)
- 1 Year
Contact us directly for any issues or information